Since its introduction in 2001 the Nord Electro has been the natural choice for musicians in need of authentic emulations of classical electro mechanical and acoustic instruments in a portable and easy to use package.
With greatly expanded memory, the added ability to split and layer and a live focused program section, the new Nord Electro 5 is a highly refined, focused yet flexible stage keyboard.
– Splits and Layers ? Piano/Organ, Piano/Sample, Sample/Organ
– 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
– 256 MB memory for Nord Sample Library
– OLED Display for excellent overview and readability
– 6 Split Points with LED indicators
– Redesigned Program section with Set List feature
– Organize Mode lets you rearrange programs and samples on the fly
– E-E key range for 5D 73 and 5 HP
– Sympathetic String Resonance
– Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
– Nord C2D B3 Tone Wheel simulation
– Physical Drawbars on 5D 61 and 5D 73 models
– Principal Pipe Organ model
– B3 Tone Wheel Bass
– Leslie 122 simulation from Nord C2D
– Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (5D 61/73)
– All effects now in Stereo
– Tube overdrive simulation
– Vibe effect
– Separate Reverb/Delay effects
– Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah-wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
This keyboards will be available early May.
*All specifications subject to change without further notice.